Thursday 11 September 2008

One Final Jump and End of Adventure

After visiting Vancouver on Monday there was a message waiting for me when I got back to where I am staying. The local newspaper the Abbotsford News wanted to do a storey on me. After contacting them on Tuesday morning (9/9) it was arranged that I would meet a photographer at Vancouver Skydiving in Abbotsford the following day. This all went ahead and I had some photo's taken next to the Porter, an added bonus was that they made space for me on the plane and I got one more jump in - no 125 of the trip. The weather was perfect, I did a very unplanned two way with Tim a visiting jumper from Germany. It was great fun and the jump went really well. By coincidence Tim knew another guy I had jumped with in Perris, another Tim, we did the balloon jump together. They are both pilots for Lufthansa - its a small world.
I am now all packed and en route for the airport, I have stopped off at the local library to do this final blog before I get home to-morrow - long journey ahead. john 11th Sept 2008

No comments: