Sunday 14 September 2008

Journey's End

My flight left as Scheduled, I had a pleasant surprise when my ticket to Heathrow was upgraded to World Traveller Plus, which was very welcome, it meant I had a more comfortable seat and a bit more room. I am no good at sleeping on planes (even those with seats !!!!), so the added comfort was much appreciated. We landed about 1.30 pm UK time. I am just about getting over the jet lag now. I had an onward connection up to Newcastle which got in at 5.30 pm. My wife Rosie and my Dad were there to meet me at the Airport. The weather to greet me was typically English, heavy rain and grey skies - I miss the sunshine already.
Will see what the new week has to bring, need to contact and thank so many people and start looking for a job as well as start thinking about the book. john 14 September 2008

No comments: